When one of the world’s largest package shipping companies launched a new energy-savings initiative, they faced a multitude of challenges.?To meet the project’s unique guidelines and needs, they turned to WESCO Lighting.
WESCO Lighting’s wide range of services and solutions allowed it to provide full project management, including rebate administration; material stocking and distribution; permit application and approval; installation scheduling with local facility managers; and sub-contractor management.?
- ? A turn-key solution through WESCO Lighting?
- ? Upgraded interior and exterior lighting in more than 100 U.S. distribution centers
- ? Maximized rebates and achieved project paybacks in under 5 years
- ? Retrofitted old technology with energy-efficient LED lighting products
- ? Expedited project timeline by combining interior and exterior programs with full exterior re-design projects
- ? Installed advanced control systems to maximize savings potential where possible.
WESCO Lighting has now completed over 120 locations nationwide, representing more than 20 million square feet.?This work has resulted in typical lighting energy reductions of over 50% and generated savings in excess of $10,000,000. In addition, over $2.5 million in rebates have been received.?